the first time
and every time
(5.2.1 Quality, Environmental, Occupational Heath and Safety)
PEEKAY Group including PEEKAY STEEL CASTINGS (P) limited located at Nallalam and Kallai, Kozhiikode, Hindupur - Andhra Pradesh, engaged in manufacturing, machining and testing of steel castings and PEEKAY ROLLING MILLS (P) limited located at Nallalam, Kozhikkode, engaged in manufacturing of TMT bars through billets, is committed to achieve sustained growth by:
1. Exceeding the expectations of the customers through on time delivery of cost effective products and services that match applicable standards and customer specifications.
2. Protecting the environment and preventing pollution by following good manufacturing practices for conserving resources and by reduction, reuse and recycle of wastes.
3. Preventing workplace injury and ill health by adopting safe manufacturing practices and procedures for identifying and controlling occupational health and safety hazards.
4. Evaluation the performances of the employees in quality, environment and occupational health and safety performance for their career advancement.
5. Building people as the key assets for business performance by improving their awareness and competence through suitable skill training, and development programs.
6. Complying with all applicable statutory, legal and other requirements.
7. Inculcating a culture of innovation and continuous improvement based on concepts of Total Quality Management (TQM) and to remain market leader by excellence.
The following end customers/EPC companies visited Peekay and audited the quality management system
Mistubishi Heavy Engineering, JGC Hawaiyah, L&T MHI, Exxon Mobil/KOSP, Doosan Babcock, Thermax, TOA Japan, Petropars, Petronas / Punj Lloyds, Abudhabi Marine Operating Co (ADMA) / Mc Dermoot Dubai, Man Turbo Switzerland, Petrofac, British Petroleum, National Grid (Trasnco), GDF (France)